Friday, May 3, 2024

Relax Just Do it

I've been in a bit of a mood since returning from our desert soiree. I suppose I should give up the calm serenity that the deep desert provides and readjust to life in this neurotic paradise we call civilization. However, I think that "civilization" is by definition not what it used to be. We have wars on several fronts, un-civilized madness seems to be spreading rapidly across what used to be considered "civilization", and there doesn't seem to be much relief in sight for anyone paying even the slightest bit of attention to the ins and outs of life in our postmodern times of angst. I keep telling myself to "get over it and move on ..." That is of course simple panacea and nothing more. An obvious solution would be to turn off ALL media and live in monk-like solitude of silence and simplicity. However, pulling the plug on ALL media would deprive me of the singular joy of hearing Donald Trump referred to as "VonShitzInPants" in open court. That my friends happened on Thursday at trump's hush money trial in New York City and is on the official court record for all the world to read and ponder the meaning of what has to be the finest use of a derogatorily phrased nickname to have come down the pike in years. Now I do understand that trump has been called a lot of different names over the years of his playing at being of the human species. This moniker is worlds of different and will stick to our felonious traitor of an orange dyed baboon for a long time yet to come. In open court and on the record. The very best part of this tale of judicially sanctioned name calling would be trump's having to sit right there at the defendant's table and listen to the testimony live, up close, and personal. "VonShitzInPants." Damn I wish I could have come up with that line. You can bet that I plan on using this absolutely hilarious nickname from about now to far into our foreseeable future. Old 'ShitzIn' will have to stomach the word use and reuse for months if not years to come. Now for a joyous and quite pleased Friday machine art segment of our program. (I apologize to all baboons everywhere for being so callous as to associate trump with actual baboons)

damaged -


hellish -


orbital -


geopol -


counter -


waits 4 -


literary -


chronumb -


VonShitzInPants ... damn is that rich or what ... 😎


No comments:

Post a Comment