Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Doom Despair And ...

 Ceasefire agreed to. Well by Hamas. Israel is openly hostile to the mediated ceasefire as Israeli government will continue their war crimes and crimes against Palestinian humanity and war continues to kill. Without mercy. You see the "ceasefire agreement" is/was brokered by Egypt and Qatar with Hamas being in agreement and signing onto aforementioned 'deal' and yet ... Israel is refusing to sign on. Bummer no doubt. So the Palestinian slaughter shall keep on shedding innocent blood, Israel is STILL not held to account and, our world is just that much closer to outright global conflict. You see one more time, Vlad the butcher of Ukraine is now threatening nuclear war and has requested his (Russian) military begin making ready for nukes away and according to Putin, this is a test this is only a test. Holy crap-o-rama, our world is skating on damn thin ice now. I have serious doubts that there are any cooler heads that might inject a modicum of reasonable compromise and there you go. Gaddang it, I do hope I am wrong as wrong can be. Now for Tuesday machine art. 

anomaly -


hunter -


ginger bread -


second -


why -


slither -


embrace -


on a plain -


I need to express apologies to a number of people and I'll need to do that before the nukes start to evaporate our world. first off to Kathy (now goes by Kate) my sincere apologies for leaving you Christopher and Sara in the lurch. I have no excuse except to say that my addictions proved to be my undoing. lame ass shit now. I have learned so many lessons that are probably, if not for damn sure, way too little and way too late. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment