Monday, September 4, 2023

Had To Induce Labor

 Labor Day! It's a holiday for every last American working person. Hail to the working class and party on dudes and ms. dudes. Of course for everyone having to work on Labor Day, well, Labor Day is more than a little hypocritical. That being noted, all you working class heroes should get "holiday pay" for your holiday labors. Hollywood and Los Angeles movie industry heroes are on strike so...no Labor Day specials for you. Now I'll cease and desist with the poking fun at the strikers and move on over to Monday and Labor Day machine art. The machines work regardless...

mystic II -


mystic I -


picto-glyph -


tommy can you hear me -


embryonic -


gateway -


summer is "officially" over. no one is supposed to wear white. I could not tell you why people are not supposed to wear white. seems to me that people can wear whatever color they choose. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment