Thursday, September 28, 2023

It's Almost October...

 It's almost October so, have you started your xmas shopping yet? I ask with tongue planted firmly in cheek. So the wife and myself are doing our weekly grocery shopping and what should my wondering eyes perceive? Really, I would not have believed it if I hadn't saw the shit myself. Xmas crap. Loads and boxes filled with ornaments, lights, snow globes, snow globes of Rudolph and various 'other' reindeer, Frosty the Snow Man, the Grinch and his little dog Toto, wait a minute, Toto was Wizard of Oz...right? I think that's right. I can't remember what the Grinch's dog was named. So there it all was in one titanically tossed if not congealed mass clearance sale. Halloween crap. Thanksgiving crap. And now the xmas crap. I asked the wife what with all this holiday crap-o-la strewn hither and yon, well, why not New Year's Eve crap? The wife looked at me as if I were a complete bonehead. I am a complete bonehead but when the wife gives you that 'look' well, it's probably time to give the comedy routine a rest. My wife then stuck the ominous self-inflicted dagger into my ever so fragile ego, "you say the same thing to me year after year so..." I do know what that means, shut the fuck up and right about ten minutes ago would have worked just swimmingly. Of course I kept any further comments under wraps and resumed pushing the cart with mouth closed. Humbled and closed. Now for some Thursday machine art. Start that holiday shopping although I'm not certain which holiday you might want to shop for. Just ask you kids, they'll know.

blues - 


into the wild -


genocide -


autumn -


yellow -


yorick -


the skull in the above image has a claw. I didn't notice that at first. however after two or three more glances, well, surprise surprise... 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment