Sunday, September 24, 2023

Who!

 Coming to a BBC feed near you soon...the return of David Tennant as Dr. Who. To be quite specific, this incarnation of Dr. Who is the 60th anniversary of the Dr. Who franchise. Dr. Who has been making incarnations happen for a dang long time. I can remember the early days of Dr. Who as it aired on PBS way way back in the day. Dr. Who aired late on Thursday nights if I remember correctly. About 1983? I might be close. Anyway, Dr. Who with David Tennant as the good Doctor is maybe the most popular incarnation of the Doctor. That's just my opinion mind you. However, Tennant is back for this anniversary incarnation. There's a trailer that showed up on Youtube back in August of this year (2023) and I missed that part. However, I found it on Saturday and the trailer is pretty dang cool. The guy that played Doogie Howser is in the new Dr. Who and Doogie plays an arch villain. So... for all you 'Whovians'... hold on to your butts because the Doctor is going to be IN the house. Oh yeah. Now for our sabbatical machine art. 

together -


90 left -


yard -


mouse -


broken -


sacred -


mickey mouse has made it into public domain. anyone can use, abuse, rearrange, distort, and in general have some fun with mickey mouse. I doubt walt would mind and that hardly matters now as walt has been dead for quite sometime. as for disney the global conglomerate, well, I'm not certain what disney would make of what has become of his creation. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment