Saturday, September 23, 2023

Have You Ever Had To Worry...

 Have you ever had to worry about whether your hair is getting enough hyaluronic acid? I know... Gosh so if your hair isn't getting enough hyaluronic acid, will your hair fall out? Will your hairline recede? Will you get a nasty case of itchy flakey scalp? Dandruff? Will the hair you have at present turn gray? White? Tartan plaid? I mean I've managed to get most all the way through life and never oh no not ever once had I worried about hyaluronic acid and hair. Evidently, in our postmodern early twenty first century world, worries about hair and hyaluronic acid is a thing. Who knew? I sure as hell did NOT have a clue. Not even an inkling. Gosh, so many naggy petty-ass nonsensical and entirely ridiculous meaningless things to fret over. I fear for the future of our culture on so many levels. Now we shall scurry over to our Saturday installment of machine art and no, you do not have to worry about hyaluronic acid in or on your hair.

suffer -


liquor -


plans -


page -


suck -


mad -


any reader may have noticed...I don't have much in the way of meaningful prattle. oh hell, that happens. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment