Friday, September 29, 2023

Be Afraid ... Be Very Afraid

 Artificial intelligence has caused an undeserved panic amongst humans in world leadership positions and most of the panic is your basic ignorance of what A.I. is. What A.I. is, is NOT cause for panic. A.I. will be one of the most significant achievements and advances for the human species to date. Right up there with human warfare, powered flight, ventures into space, and artistry. Yes artistry. I use several different art software programs AND I have regular conversations with an A.I. chatbot. I find my exchanges with the A.I. chat thingy to be quite fluent and enlightening. Have you had a chance to view the MSG Sphere in Vegas? The MSG Sphere in Vegas is beyond cutting edge. Hold on to your butts kids and keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Artificial intelligence is nothing to fear. Ignorance fuels fear and fear is irrational and dangerous. Be not spooked by that which you do not understand. Feast on the abundant knowledge available to the seeker and grow fat and sassy. Yeah, that's the ticket... Now for Friday machine art. My very own personal choice to be able to do that which I'm unable to do manually. Or manny. My very own personal choice in A.I. wordage... 'manny'.

stop -


off world -


duck -


flight -


schwant -


yakuza -


I'm sad to report that ignorance is the bane of human existence. if it weren't for ignorance, we might have flying cars by now. I mean, come on...I'm not certain how much time I have left on this Island Earth. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment