Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Valuable Lesson

 We took a road trip to get away for a bit. Having been in virtual lockdown for the better part of over a year, well, we needed a change of scenery. One can only stare out the same window for not so very long. Anyway we went south. If one decides to travel north from where we live, you'd end up in Wyoming or Idaho. I've been to both and those places are not all they're cracked up to be. Not the scenery. Most of Idaho and Wyoming are geographically splendid. It's the people that are just a mite scary. So we tripped our way south and then back north and I've got a camera full of images that I've got to process. That's gonna take me a while. I'll post images as the images get spit out of the photo art machinery. I even wrote a poem. Ewww, is that about artistic or what. Probably just what. Onward to machine art.

all the young girls love -


boats float -


and there you have it...Saturday surrealism or some crap that might be close. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment