Thursday, September 12, 2024

Modern Medical Mysteries

 On Wednesday I had a visit with a new doctor on account of I googled up symptoms of Parkinson's disease, at my age that can be worrisome, and after seeing the google listings I thought I'd better seek professional answers to questions I've been having. So ... first off, the doctor insisted that I stop seeking answers to medical questions from Google. Makes sense. Anyway, it is highly unlikely I have Parkinson's. Not now anyway. HOWEVER, I do have raging migraines and have had raging migraines since I was a young'un. That gave the neurology doc some concerns and couple that with the more than a dozen concussions I've racked up in my lengthy sojourn on Planet Earth, well, I'm being enlisted as a new neurology patient with an MRI in the offing and that shall happen sometime in future. That and the neurology doctor prescribed a new prescription that tips the old pharmaceutical scales in at $1500.00 dollars a pop. Needless to say that pharmaceutical contraindication isn't about to happen. Not now and nowhere near at anytime in future. One of the serious problems with today's modern medical/pharmaceutical prescription solution would be the exorbitant pricing for prescribed medications. $1500.00 dollars a pop ... for fuck sakes, get real. Now for Thursday machined artware.

blown -


caravan -


nomad -


sapiens -


converge -


sinister -


tower -


mystic -


I did not watch the Tuesday night precedental debate. I can remember when precedental debates were important ... those days are long gone bye bye ... 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment