Thursday, August 8, 2024

Synchronous Coincidence

 My wife made a small donation to the Barbara Harris campaign about the middle of last week. My wife is a little excited about Ms. Harris running for president. I can't blame her for that. Biden is retiring and that is a good thing. Anyway, on Wednesday August 7, 2024 I received a campaign ad from the maga people pleading for a donation to counter the effects of Barbara Harris and her campaign against trump. I found it more than a little curious that my wife makes a donation to the Harris campaign and then a few days later, I receive propaganda from the trump asshats. It certainly must have been one of those synchronous coincidences no doubt. Yeah ... sure sure. How would the trump maga freaks know to send a trump campaign ad almost directly after my wife donated to the Harris campaign? I'm firmly of the opinion that there's some bullshit going on here and I called up the Federal Election Commission to register a question/comment/complaint with the FEC. Guy on the phone suggests that it "must be" one of those "synchronous coincidences" no doubt. Yeah ... sure sure. That must be it. Bullshit .. there's some hinky crap-o-la at play here and I'm not about to stand for it. Fuckers pissed me off and then some. I did email the maga freaks and suggested to them in no uncertain terms ... don't you ever send me or my wife any of your treasonous fucktard propaganda and not never ever again! I was just a mite steamed under my collar and I had on a teeshirt at the time. Damn, I haven't got this worked up about presidential campaign bullshit for a long time. This is gonna get really REALLY ugly before any of it gets any better. MAGA assholes anyway. Now for Thursday machined artware.

burn -


evolving -


ukiyo-e -


fingers -


god -


hear -


alpha -


squad -


so everything will boil down to one and only one inescapable conclusion ... we're working on mysteries without any clues ... 😐


No comments:

Post a Comment