Monday, August 12, 2024

Censor Ships

 I got kicked off the Mastodon social media site for posting rude graphics and remarks about the genocidal Israelis. On Sunday, I deactivated an account I'd been using on the Nextdoor social media site. The Nextdoor Community Standards Gestapo removed an image I'd posted stating I'd "violated their Standards with my post" and they offered no logical or explanatory reason for removing my post. The post was innocuous and the image was a satirical image of Macbeth. You know, Shakespeare's Macbeth ... their removing the post was unwarranted and so rather than argue with the fuckers I simply deleted the account and called it good. Judas, all this "community standards" bullshit is getting out of hand. I've also had very little success getting Democrats to quit badgering me about money. Fucking Democrats seem incapable of simple reasoning and can't take a hint regardless of how frank I am with the clowns. Election campaigns bring out the greedy and grubbiest aspects of American political parties. Seems to me that the freaks should be satisfied with a vote in favor of their candidates. You'd think that might be enough ... and don't you know along comes Monday machined artware, imagine that.

atlan -


orbis -


veil -


engulf -


concept -


cosmology -


blocks -


b block -


I suppose that IF I had piles of expendable cash the constant badgering for "donations" wouldn't bother me like it does at present. I don't have piles of cash expendable or otherwise. my wife and myself live on a very fixed income so budgeting monthly expenses can be a shade tricky at times. way back in the early days of "creative existence" I thought the money would just rain down on my 'genius' like a monsoon deluge. HAH ... that's some funny shit there boy ... 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment