Thursday, August 1, 2024

Sanctioned For Being Rude

 I've been kicked off the Mastodon social media site for being rude in comments about the genocidal Israelis. I'm a bad man yes I am. If you frequent the Mastodon website, keep any and all comments about the genocidal Israelis to yourself AS the Mastodon Community Standards Gestapo will swiftly and with a vengeance, boot your "rude ass" off their fucking limp dick web site and never EVER shall you be able to Mastodon again. DISCLAIMER ... this is not the first time I've been kicked off of a social website for being pointedly rude about Israel. However, it has been a while and so, I suppose that it's enlightening to know that time and the tides have not changed for the better. In closing I shall quote Mel Gibson in his role as William Wallace ... FREEDOM!!! Now for Thursday machined artware.

merlin -


code -


swath -


sales -


sentient -


lips -


teaser -


hound -


I find that for the most part social media is a load of hypocritical bullshit. on one hand you've got elong's x sinkhole, suckerberg's meta bullshit, and on another hand you've a various assortment of septic tanks for "being a part of a great social experiment" in hypocrisy. jesus, postmodern society is sorely disfigured and laughable. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment