Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Our Brave New World

 There is so much about our brave new digital world that leaves me feeling old and rather stupid. Elementary school children can sit down at a keyboard and rule the world. I can sit down at my keyboard and crash the dang computer in a blink. So frustrating and annoying. I received an offer for some of my digital art with the transaction to be in NFT. NFT? What the hell is a NFT? No, hold on ... I want no part of it. It isn't like I understand all this freaking new digital bullshit ... I DON'T!!! So there it is. I've been around for a dang long time and in the beginning ... there wasn't even color television. No cell phones, no computers, and radios were available with new age "transistors." So ... now that we are living in our brave new digital world some of "us" dinosaurs are gladly and WILLINGLY living in the past. We all have Jethro Tull to thank for that. We are skating away on the thin ice of a new day. Somedays it's not so bad and then other days ... well ... it all simply sucks. Now for Tuesday machined artware. I can handle that part.

machine -


innards -


eye see -


mercs -


el toro -


wilds -


citied -


canal -


for the life of me I can't understand what the fuck is up with the little square box thingies that are filled with squiggles and dots and shit like that. evidently you're supposed to "scan it" ... with your cell phone. I don't own a cell phone ... not now and sure as hell not ever. old guy rules number one ... 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment