Sunday, April 14, 2024

Thou Shalt Not ...

 I've been censored on Mastodon. Mastodon is a social media thingy where I can post images and wise ass remarks. Apparently I have violated their "community standards." Who decides "community standards?" I doubt seriously that "community standards" are decided by the community using Mastodon. On an unrelated (?) note, Iran has launched a drone and missile attack on Israel. Here we go kids and you'll get to see for yourselves who, exactly, decides "community standards."

Sunday machine art is up right about now ...

fishbowl -


king -


cucamonger -


bonafed -


tranz -


vendor -


mp3 -


pandosa -


sometimes I feel gut punched when censored by a "community." I have always been so far outside of what passes as "normal," you'd think I'd be used to it by now. nope. still bothers me no end. outside outsider art. that would of course be me. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment