Thursday, April 11, 2024

Just Another Trick Of The Light

 America's material supporter of Israeli terrorism, that would be good old genocide Joe Biden, is quoted emphatically as saying "America's support of Israel is ironclad." Alrighty then. I'm not certain whom Biden may be referring to when he claims "America's support ..." and good old genocide Joe DID NOT ask me. You see, I've already expressed to genocide Joe my utter revulsion of his supporting Israel's genocide of Palestinians. In no uncertain terms. So when Biden starts to spout bullshit about "America's supporting Israeli genocide", well, Biden is NOT speaking for me. I think that is awfully grandiose of old genocide Joe. It is painfully obvious that Biden could not care less about anything I might think or express to Biden in those uncertain terms. So Israel will carry on with their genocide and crimes against Palestinian humanity with impunity and reassurance that this here good old U.S. of A. will keep the weapons of mass destruction (read manslaughter) flowing unimpeded to the land of the Israelis. I'm trying real hard to not resort to hurling epithets at the freaking Yids. Oh darn ... whoopsies my bad. Now for Thursday machine art. 

cinote 1 -


cinote 2 -


frontier -


idyllic -


express -


abraxas -


I wonder if Biden ever considers a future possibility of being held to account for his support of Israeli horrors. Not that ANY American president is worried about being held to account for any goddamn reason. criminy, Harry Truman nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki and walked away unscathed. hmmm ... I might get to see old Harry if there really is a hell. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment