Monday, April 15, 2024

Another Day Is Monday

Yes my friends, today is April 15, 2024 and your taxes are due. Today. America's I.R.S. has been keeping tabs on you and your money and they expect your compliance and honesty. Don't be a trying to hide your "assets" from the tax kids, they will hunt you down for being a deadbeat. Of course if you happen to be one of those especially privileged 1% elite, well, doesn't really matter how much you have or have been hiding from the I.R.S., you are exempt from having to fork over. Everyone else will pay up or else. Now for Monday art.

isthmus -


 asylum -


hunters -


serious -


omni -


goblins -


horizon -


so Iran and Iran and Iran and you can catch my drift. I think so anyway. Iran tricked Israel into disclosing all their military installations and that seems to me to be pretty darn sly. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment