Saturday, April 27, 2024

Did I Miss Anything?

 Back from the desert and our trip was amazing. Beautiful weather, quality lodging, good food (We found a little Mexican restaurant that offered up the best chili verde I've ever eaten), managed to avoid hitting a mule deer that was standing in the middle of the road, and in general this was one of our best trips ever. 300 miles into the Escalante Desert and even more miles than that away from civilization. I doubt seriously that we missed much while away. I found out that Israel's murderous slaughter of Palestinians continues unabated. I really didn't think the savage fuckers were about to let up. Israel's "final solution" for their Palestinian problem is working out just ducky for Israelis. However Israel's "final solution" isn't working so well for Palestinians. Damned disgraceful no doubt. Russia is still blasting Ukraine in another genocidal assault that assaults human sensibility. The human species never learns. I'm glad we got away when we did. I was getting really irritable over world events and the complete lack of diplomatic solutions that can bring peace if only for a brief moment in time. Yes I ganked that line from Dr. Stephen Hawking. Dr. Hawking is one of my all time personal heroes along with Dr. Carl Sagan. Oh yes and Mr. Rogers. Damn ... all three of those men are dead. Not a one of any human anywhere will get off this rock alive. Inconceivably inevitable. Now for Saturday machine art. I like creating graphic art. It gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

speed -


superbia -


bending -


hums (the gender neutral of hymns) -


colors -


alpine -


diamonds -


vision -


I did see that the American judicial system is still screwing around with trump. what a joke ... 😐


No comments:

Post a Comment