Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tuesday ... Tuesday

 That's right my friends, today is Tuesday. No big deal ... right? I'm thinking no big deal unless trump decides to shoot his mouth off ... again. Prattle rattle skin and old bones ... trump is crazy and stands out alone. Yeah ... crappy poetry no doubt. So that's about all I've got for this fine day except for today being the FIRST DAY OF SPRING 2024 it's here and officially so. My calendar says that today is the 'official first day of' and there you go. Yippee and break out your shorts, tee shirts, floppies, and remember to stay hydrated. Tuesday machine art is up right about now.

abstract -


ekleipsis -


anti-resurrectionist -


clocks -


new york time -


anubial -


stupor -


shapes -


I always thought that the first day of spring should be a federal holiday and therefore, a national holiday. however, my thinking on the subject amounted to a little more than nada. back to the drawing board ... 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment