Sunday, March 3, 2024

Nothing But ... Nothing

 Breaking news - ahhh ... to hell with it, there's nothing worth remarking on or reporting on. War, earthquakes, famine, the four horsemen of the apocalypso are missing in action over Gaza, AND genocide Joejoe Biden is losing in the ever so important (?) polling. I believe Biden's shit-hit-the-fans rating might have something to do with the Israeli onslaught and butchering of Palestinians. I could be wrong but, I don't think so. Besides, with just about our entire world standing on the sidelines with hands jammed ever so snugly inside pants pockets whistling a funereal dirge while enjoying the Israelis work genocide on Palestinians, well, what could possibly be the point. Same bullshit day in day out and about the only thing that changes would be the body count in Gaza and/or Ukraine. The politicians are encouraging the Israelis to go blood crazy while turning serious profit on their investments in the manufacture of weapons of mass destruction. Ever wonder why the U.S. supplies wmd's to just about every government around our Planet? That's for the sole purpose of making the movers and shakers piles of cash dividends. Money in the bank. Ka - Ching! Hmmm ... I seem to have erred on the side of bluster and remarked on bullshit that I indicated I was NOT about to. My bad.

Now for Sunday machine art.

ballroom -


wholly half dead -


industrial disease -


tower -


miraculust -


disdain -


I read headlines from some reporting nonsense that was all gaga over it being the 'lentil' season. I am almost certain that the writer/reporter was meaning to say "lent" but I don't bother with lent, lentils, or reporters for several reasons that I'm not about to get into. nope ... 😐 



No comments:

Post a Comment