Friday, March 29, 2024

Sell Fee ... ???

 I tried my hand, and a camera, at making a "selfie." Nope t'was a cinematic failure of ugly proportions. I don't care for the way I look. My appearance is not how I think I should look. Never have cared for it, probably ain't not about to change now. Maybe and some while after I've cacked and split from this mortal coil, some unknown body digs this selfie out of the digital cemetery of long lost imaging, well, there's not much I'd have to say about things one way of some other way. Dead men tell no tales nor share nefarious selfies. No way and not about to happen. So there you go. Now for some Friday machine art and let us stop for a Good Friday moment to think about the horrors being experienced by Palestinians in their OWN land and having to endure the brutal ethnic cleansing and genocide being wrought by the goddamn Israelis. Israelis are certainly a freakish tribe of bloodthirsty warmongering assholes. No doubt ...

devalue -


le rasoir -


edge -


shine -


yorick -


desolate -


lazaria -


andean -


alas poor yorick, I knew him not. however I have his head or rather his skull. I found it at an elizabethan flea market and the skull only cost me two bucks. huzzah! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment