Saturday, March 2, 2024

A Roman Calendar Joke?

 The "Ides of March" is a one day thingy and one day only. Here I thought it was like some manner of days long Roman orgy thing. Nope and not even close. If Shakespeare hadn't penned that "Anthony and Cleopatra" soap opera high school literature killer, well, our world would have waved the old "Ides" thingy a bye bye and skated clean away on the crust of some thin ice and a new day. Damn, I should have paid better attention in my high school English class. That being stated, I did ace the Macbeth test and shocked just about everyone including myself. My mom was so proud of her anti-social recidivist son. Mr. Meldrum my high school English teacher was probably just as shocked as was I. (see what I did there ... proper grammatical usage of the 'I' pronoun) Some of my high school education actually stuck. Go figure. Now it becomes incumbent upon my person to pony up the Saturday machine art contribution and ... there you go ...

saguaro -


gennaro -


ixtlan -


a gather -


illustrate -


henry -


the stand out stuff from 'Macbeth' was the Lady Macbeth being overly obsessed with blood spots on her hands. her blood spots were invisible so the woman was a wee bit daft in her head. you see back in those days they didn't have any jergens hand lotion or other goop or soft soap or stuff like that there ... 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment