Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Misery Loves A Monday

 There's not much positive news on a docket for being two weeks from Xmas. War more war and then a sprinkling of suffering, depravation, and amoral bullshit from world leaders. Late Sunday evening or possibly early Morning morning I heard a dream voice that indicated I should "seek clarity." Alrighty then. So I had to visit our neighborhood Walmart for a prescription and after that little adventure I had my wife stop at our local eye glasses provider, on account of I had an appointment for Tuesday next, well it turned out that the eye glasses provider had a cancellation so I got me some new eyes all picked out, saw the eye doctor, gots me a new vision upgrade and upon reflection as to what my dream voice had stated, it could be the voice said "seek clearity." I'm not for certain on any of that as it was a freaking dream. Now with today being a Tuesday and all pressing issues are no longer pressing, I've got an entire day to myself and time to ponder, wonder, pontificate, and in general pester asshole politicians like President Joe. I'm on a mission to rag on President Joe for his lickspittle and material support of Israeli terrorism and war crimes against Palestinian humanity. Damn if'n Joe isn't about one BITTER disappointment. I'm not going to bore any possible reader with my ragging continually about Biden. Let us turn our attention to Tuesday machine art. 

mural -


she -


sir head -


chemo -


shocking -


cosmos -


down towards the bottom of Clark County Nevada, the wee berg of Las Vegas is holding memorial services for the Las Vegas Raiders. the Raiders lost their Sunday football game against the Minnesota Vikings and were humiliated by being unable to score any points. none. nah-dah. Raiders got beat on a field goal. that's three yes count them 3 points. the Vegas papers were singing the blues, the bookies were morning their gambling losses, and there were enough recriminations flying around Vegas to float a desert barge on all the way to Lake Mead. poor babies. 😏 

No comments:

Post a Comment