Thursday, December 7, 2023

What A Day It Was ...

 A dang fine day out here in the Mojave. Pleasantly warm, clear skies, clear blue skies as blue as blue can be. A dang fine day for a stroll in the desert and our dog gets to be off leash and when you let the dog off leash, well, mad dog mad dog. Runs around in circles goes nuts for a tennis ball and there's much to be said for "a dog's life." Didn't find any petrified wood and that's perfectly okie-dokie with me. The wood is out there ... somewhere. So we ease towards a week's end and Xmas grows closer by the minute. The important aspect to Xmas getting closer would be the anticipation for 2024 an election year creeping slowly over a year's end horizon. Biden insists that if trump was running again, that's the entire reason old Joe is running ... again. I'm thinking that's more bullshit from Biden and dang if'n Biden hasn't become a bitter disappointment. That's just me mind you and I'm not so very important. Mr. Sulu of Star Trek fame is a tried and true believer in the Biden. As for  me, not so much. I know about Sulu as I've read many of his tweets or whatever his gibberish posted on line might be. Anyway, mostly none of that affects us way out here in the land of the Ancients and the Mojave Desert. Now for Thursday machine art. I wouldn't have it any other way.

hoople -


sheep -


luxury -


schmutz on a window -


duality -


decision -


the preceding is humbly dedicated to Howard Wolowitz ... wherever in space/time he may in fact be. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment