Mass shooting in Sydney, Australia kills 16 and I believe that is the latest body count with 40 people wounded. The shooting was pulled off by a father/son team of assholes with the father being shot dead and the son in critical condition undergoing surgery at a Sydney hospital. The shooters were themselves shot by Sydney PD. The shooter daddy-o was disarmed by an eyewitness civilian that jumped in and wrestled the rifle away from the father shooter. The shooting took place on Bondi Beach which is a Sydney hot spot for swimmers, surfers, sun seekers, and Jewish Australians want to celebrate the Hanukah holiday. Black dang Hanukah to kick off a once upon a time peaceful holiday. Well ... peaceful has many different usages anymore. Back flash to Rhode Island and Brown University and another mass shooting ... two students dead and nine more wounded. Brown University was in their finals week for the fall semester and that is certainly a damn crappy way to disrupt finals. So Amer...
Amy Schumer, famed chubby lady and once upon a time comedian with SNL, is giving her hubby the pitch to the curb. A curb in New Orleans evidently. I'm not certain what that's about and I really am in no mood to enquire. So and some hardly particular details about Schumer, yes she is related to Senator Chuck Shooo ... mer, she's his niece or something like that there. Ms. Schumer put on weight. I mean a lot of weight and she lost her spot with SNL, lost all her self respect, lost a fabulously prescient wardrobe, and plodded off into that great world of anonymity. Golly don't you just feel for the 'celebrities' that have fallen from the public eye. Not me ... I find it all rather entertaining and mean spirited as that might sound, that's exactly how I meant it. Anyway Schumer was spending considerable amounts of time at some localized fat farm and the handlers at the farm put Schumer through the fat loss paces and viola and after some grueling work our world h...
Comments
Post a Comment