Wednesday, December 8, 2021

NeuroLinguini

 Possibly with clam sauce. I heard the term 'neurodiversity' used during a local news broadcast on Pearl Harbor Day. That would be yesterday December 7, 2021...a day that will live in broadcast infamy. Neurodiversity?? I'd never heard the term used in ANY context prior to watching the news so I had to give the term the ole google once over. So come to find out, the term 'neurodiversity' is simply a splash of psychobabble to impress simple people that are too gawddang lazy to google up a word to find out what in hell might be the goings on. There isn't much going on with the term. Some "autistic" sociology lady back in the 1990's coined the phrase to impress her professors while authoring up a thesis for her sociology degree. Damn if that's not about so twentieth century. Did you know that "autistic" people are taking degrees in sociology? I think that's marvelous if not totally so twenty first century progressive. However and where I take complete umbrage with sociology lady is her making up a term, word, or phrase to score points writing a college thesis. You see "autistic" sociology lady is trying her damnedest to get her thesis taken seriously. I'm sorry but I can't take the coining of new words worthy of popular trending positivity. So I think that now and given our ever so current world of faking if not making shit up, to be oh so tiresome. NonBinary gender-oh-rama vis-a-vie the Demi Lobotomy douche. The Lobotomy douche can't decide which side of a fence she/he/it/they/whatever might land on. Personally and I speak for myself ONLY here, I'm goddamn tired of all this tedious if not braindead cultural bullshit. Pro-life Pro-death penalty hypocrisy. Talk about oxymoronic. Gun rights for just about everybody except not for convicted felons. You see the general public has access to guns and can kill at will and do that very thing. However, convicted felons can't have access to guns as that would put convicted felons on the same footing as everybody else. With the possible exception of recidivists, convicted felons have paid their debts to society and want nothing more than to live and let live. But they can't have them dang shootin' irons. Nope pardner, they can't. Talk about 2nd class citizenship. Oh yes and by way of disclaimer, I'm one of those convicted felons and I wear that ex-con badge as a personal history of addiction and conviction. I'm very proud of being 30+ years clean and sober and yet I've never shot and killed anyone. And yes, I paid my debt to society a very long time ago. All that is irrelevant. I still can't be taking a term such as 'neurodiversity' as relevant to anything other than one lady's ego. Yeah...hearing the usage of 'neurodiversity' sent me over the brink. I'm still not about to go out and procure a gun, which by the by, is easier than crossing a street against the light, then go shoot someone. Judas H. Priest, common sense or any semblance of reasonability is gone the way of a red tennis shoe. Which by the by, the red tennis shoe is an actual story and I'll leave that for some future grumbling screed. Now for some neurolinguini and machine art. 

jewel in denial -


dreaming dreams -


would you care to have your neurolinguini with or without spaghetti? now that's a question. 💬

No comments:

Post a Comment