Wednesday, June 30, 2021

'They' Are Taking Over

 If you haven't noticed of late, machines are taking over corporate America. Oh yes they are. Try and speak to a human at just about any online retailer of shipping concern and all you'll get is one of those annoying and really quite stupid automated call directors. The machines really don't direct anything but they are fucking annoying and outright irritating. The machines can't reason and that poses a significant problem with communication. The machines are programed to deceive and are unable to answer the simplest of questions. I had me an "incident" with FedEx that left me with more unanswered questions than I had when I first contacted the FedEx customer service line. Which by the by, is a complete failure if not a rather offensive joke. After some hard fought full contact pugilism I finally got to speak with a "person" that was alleged to work for FedEx. I have my doubts and I think I was actually speaking to Punji the office boy somewhere in Pakistan or Bangladesh or possibly New Delhi. I am left with having to suppose at this point. My shipping problem is not resolved up to this point and the mess has only become even more messy that at the beginning of the conversation. Short story even shorter, my call was in utter futility. You see, I refuse to be assimilated into the corporate Borg and I will resist to my last dying breath which may in fact happen sooner than later if I ever have to deal with FedEx again. Cutting to the chase here, as much as this tale from the cyborg crypt can be cut, my issues with FedEx are unresolved and are unlikely to get resolved anytime in future. Jesus, FedEx really sucks and the freaks suck large. Anyway and my point would be, there are NO humans working at FedEx. The machines have taken over the business and dispensed with all humans that may have in fact worked for FedEx. The only humans remaining at FedEx are the humans relegated to menial tasks like delivery and sweeping out their warehouses. FedEx probably has a contingent of compliant cleaning "gals" to wipe down their office space and shit like that there but other than that, well, not a human that can effectively communicate is to be found ANYWHERE within close proximity to wherever in hell FedEx may in fact be incorporated. Somewhere in Cracker, Tennessee I think. If you happen to make a purchase online or are thinking about making a purchase online, check out with whom the seller uses for shipping. That's an often overlooked item that is fast become of primary concern. Especially if you've made a rather pricey purchase which is the case in this instance. I won't do that ever again. Oh FUCK no way! Okay and gimme a minute or so while I calm back down and then we can proceed to the machine art which is something I have absolute control over. And no damn machines except for what I use for the CGI and stuff like that there.

amerikan cartoons -


eat a couple of these and hold on tight -


I always thought LSD 25 was superior to mushrooms but that's just me and not anymore. the eating of LSD 25 or mushrooms. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment