Saturday, June 12, 2021

High And Dry On A Saturday

Yes my friends its Saturday. The second Saturday in June and still no rain. Not here behind the Zion Curtain. Well to be quite precise, there ain't not any rain dang near anywhere is the fabled Amerikan West. I read a headline on the Google news page that insisted there's supposed to be rain in Seattle. No surprise there. It just about always rains in Seattle. I've been to Seattle a number of times and every time I was there it rained. Which is probably the main reason people living in Seattle are so grouchy. Its always raining. I've never been able to see Mount Rainer either. Not while being in Seattle. Oh hell, if you've seen one dang volcano you've probably seen them all. Of course I should probably exclude shield volcanos and volcanos that are shrouded in clouds or mist or fog or some damn obscuring stuff like that there. Wait, what was I rambling about? Oh yes, still ain't no dang rain SO Utah Governor Spencer 'baby' Cox and his insipid call to "pray for rain" seems to be falling on those deaf divine ears. Does God really have ears? I could suppose that might be a bit of a stretch in an anthropomorphic imaginative styling sort of guess. The religious insist that "god" hears prayers. Okey-dokey...where is your proof? Oh I see, Spencer Cox is more than likely being disingenuous. Now that I can believe. Pity the fool what offers up disingenuous prayers. I am snickering to myself as I keyboard this indictment on Cox. Cox is sort of cute in a harmless schoolboy sort of fashion. Problem is, Cox is a damn politician so just about all of what he might have to pontificate on is bullshit. Utah is the universal capitol of bullshit. Refer to any Mormon on any given day and you'll get all manner of ridiculous bullshit. I can say that on account of I'm a direct descendant of several more than prominent Mormons going all the way back to Joseph Smith. No I am not related to Joseph Smith, I think that is the case anyway, but I am a direct descendant of one Richard Stoddard who was a close family friend of the Smith family in New York. I am also a direct descendant of William Madison Wall who was an associate of Brigham Young and Great Great Great Grandpa Wall helped to found the cities of Prove, Heber, Wallsburg, all in close proximity to the Mormon High Command in Salt Lake City. Great Great Great Grandpa Wall also built the stretch of highway that runs through Provo Canyon and that would be US Highway 189. Wow that would almost leave me fabulously famous. Yeah... or close to it in Mormon World. I am NOT now nor ever plan on being Mormon but I am directly related. Hell this is Utah and what might one expect? So anyway I had a point when I started all this and now, and now I haven't a clue as to what any point might have been. So it's okay to call me 'Oblio'. Oblio didn't have a point either. But like Oblio, I do have a dog so...that's a good thing. So I shall pointlessly dive right on in to todays machine art which is 'officially' to be referred to as CGI. Wow is that about impressive or what...

sheik your booty -


bigfoot -


if you happen to live out West, don't be playing with matches. there's enough dang fires a blazin' as it is now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment