Friday, June 4, 2021

Non Binary Freakish Friday

One last time dealing with Demi Lovato. Yeah I know, this is getting really old in a non binary sort of manner. So Lovato was on a Jane Fonda podcast. I wasn't aware that Jane Fonda was still alive let alone putting up a podcast. Well Fonda is and she was highlighting Lovato's "brave move to come out as non binary." I'm not certain there's any bravery at work here. There certainly is one whole lot of stupid at work here. Okay so cutting to the chase, Lovato now refers to herself as "they." I know, that's not only weird but Lovato's admission is a bit on the psycho side of psychiatric head case. In other words, Lovato is not alone in her head. Spooky no doubt. And of course lastly, "they" need to get some reputable psychiatric treatment. For herself and for all those voices echoing in "they" head. "They?" What the screaming pageantry is the woman thinking? I'm left to wonder if Jane Fonda didn't need to ask Lovato which voice was she, Fonda, talking to. Crawling creepy. I could suppose that someone will start a 'go fund they' page and raise money for Lovato so "they" can get some treatment. I like to refer to myself as 'wise-ass king of the universe'. Probably not quite as "special" as Lovato's "they." Celebrities, you can't live with them and you can't smack them in the head with a baseball bat. Well, not without having to answer all manner of pointed questions and the paperwork would be inordinately lengthy. "They" would find all this as crude, rude, and socially unacceptable. But hey, I got's to call 'em as I sees 'em. "They"... holy nonsensical bullshit. Let us all now move on to the image manipulation segment of todays 'podcast of champions'. I can say that on account of I can. :]

renoir -


hit and a mist -


What the hell is Lovato's claim to fame? I mean besides being psychiatrically off her rocker...

No comments:

Post a Comment