Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday It Is

Yes my fellow Amerikans we made it to Friday. Weekend stands ready to weekend. Yes that is a thing. You know, are you ready for the weekend? A way out here and behind the Zion Curtain, weather forecasts are calling for warm if not spring-like weather and I'm all for that. Sunshine, warm gentle springy breezes, crocuses (croci?) and daffodils are starting to reach they little flowery heads out of the dirt, birds and the wacky squirrels are doing their mating rituals and life just seems better at this time of year. Why there's even if not almost Covid-19 vaccine for just about everybody. Get them shots. A dose or two of the vaccine just might save your life. Well your lungs in the very least. Okay and the previous public service announcement was brought to you by me. The next big spender holiday spectacular would be St. Patricks Day and then Easter. Or is it Easter then St. Patricks... Awww crap who cares. Easter and St. Patricks Day are mostly or not for the retailers and some Catholics. I'm not taking any shots at Catholics. I fully respect the Catholics right to celebrate whatever spring rituals they might care to celebrate. Personally I've always enjoyed that infamous springy festival known as 'whip em out Wednesday'. I think that Stern radio guy started that festive celebration but I'm not altogether certain and I really don't care. I just enjoy the celebration and leave it at that. Way back in the day I liked to listen to Stern on the radio anytime I happened to be in Phoenix. Stern? Sterns? Whatever and/or who cares. The guy isn't on the radio any longer unless you fork up some bucks for that Sirius thingy. Sirius? Sirus? Who cares? Bottomline would be, enjoy your weekend and doubly so if you're in somewhere that's sunny and springtime warm. Oh yeah... now for some machine art. No stuff today except what's been keyboarded up. Keyboarded? Spelling matters how...?

down by the existential millstream -


geisha and maybe existentially Japanese -


did you know that Jared Kushner is missing? Is there anyone that might care? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment