Wednesday, March 3, 2021

So Today Is...

 Wednesday and we all know what that means. Nothing more needs be said. So and anyway, a way out here in these western United States and behind the Zion Curtain to be quite specific we have us a zoo. Yup a real and incarcerating zoo. Not incarcerating for any humans. Nope. Hogle Zoo is the one and Hogle Zoo sits at the mouth of Emigration Canyon which is where it is alleged Brigham Young burst forth from the mouth of aforementioned canyon leading the Mormons to the 'Land Of Zion'. The Zion Curtain was erected shortly thereafter. I digress from the important shit. Hogle Zoo has been at the mouth of Emigration Canyon for as long as I can remember and that's a pretty dang long time. Hogle Zoo is supposed to be friendly for the humans and not quite unkind to the animals that are enslaved therein. Yes I said enslaved. I hate zoos. Damn animals had no say in getting imprisoned in zoos. No the animals did not. Cages and moats and I'm of the opinion that the cages and moats are to protect the animals from the humans and not the other way around. So an animal rights organization tagged the Hogel Zoo as the number 10 worst zoo for animals in these here United States of Amerika and I'm not surprised in the least. There have been a number of unexplained animal deaths at Hogel Zoo and that just sucks and inhumanely sucks large. I hate zoos. I'm firmly of the opinion and yes I do have a lot of opinions, that ALL zoos need to be retired and the animals that have known nothing but cages and other ungodly enclosures should be mercifully sent to sanctuaries somewhere far and away from the slaving humans and that would be the end of that. Capturing animal species for zoos should be ended and ceased to operate for any reason. Leave the animals alone and let them sort out the how's and why's that associate with existence. Every dang animal that has ever been has been able to survive without human intervention so...LEAVE THE DAMN ANIMALS ALONE!!! Goddamn I hate zoos. I may have stated that previously. Aquariums too. I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium not too far back in human history and holy psychotic ocean otters, what a fucking horror adventure that was. Fish can only and ever swim around in endless circles. Same for otters and penguins and oh mommy aren't the creatures cute? Says little Janey or Billy or whatever. The children only know that the animal prisons are "cute." That's bullshit. I hate zoos and aquariums and rodeos. Yeah I probably don't need to get started on rodeos. Thats some real bullshit there boy. Giddy UP! Or maybe not. Fucking zoos and aquariums and rodeos and intolerant humans that figure they know better than God. So and on that note let us leave the tricky issues for now and more on to machine art. I've already stuffed enough stuff for now. :]

society -


cryptic oh yes it is -


you'll need the secret encoder ring to decipher that last graphic. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment