Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Is The Day Before Monday

 Wow, is that shocking or what. Sunday comes before Monday and has for a damn long time. At least that's the way it works here in the Amerika. Today is also 3/21/21. At least that's the way it works here in the Amerika on account of the Amerika writes a date line as month, day, and then year. In Europe, or at least this is how I'm led to believe, the date line gets written day, month, and then year. So writing up a date line goes 21/03/21. I don't live anywhere near Europe or England, Ireland, Scotland, or Wales so I really don't know for certain. Best guess I guess. As is plainly evident here, I've got about nothing so I'll prattle on for a ways and then call it good. I read somewhere that Kanye West is worth $6 billion dollars. I can't for the life of me figure how in hell good ole Yeezy could be worth $6 billion dollars but the headline couldn't possibly be wrong could it? Nah... West having fabulously big bucks adds about nothing to nothing so, so what. I could suppose that $6 billion dollar figure could be the West half of any Kardashian fortune being split on account of the Kardashian woman is giving good ole Kanye the boot. California divorce law is a 50/50 split of community property. That's probably going to really chap the Kardashian woman. She'll have to give loopy Kanye half of everything she owns and damn doesn't that just about suck. Bottom line would be who cares. Anyway that ought to just about do it for a Sunday prattle and now for some machine art which just might, someday, be worth billions and billions of bucks. Ain't not worth more than about squat as things stand today. Poor me. Seriously, poor poor me...

amerika, the land that reason forgot -


thatch, that everyday building material from way back in the day -


so with Kanye West being batshit crazy, will the courts have to appoint a "conservator" to keep watch over what the stupid fuck is doing and how he might be spending that money? You know, cause West is allegedly in possession of $6 billion dollars. seems a legitimate question to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment