Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday's Occidental Voyeur

 Yes friends it is Saturday and the very last Saturday of March 2021. March went by in a hurry. Which means of course that Spring really is right around a corner. Won't be too very long and the ambient air temp will be in the mid 70's then mid 80's and dang if'n that won't feel about just grand. Short sleeve shirts and shorts and floppies and it should be noted here that I gave up wearing shorts a long time ago. Evidently my wearing shorts was deemed to be a public eyesore on account of my legs are really white. I mean ugly beyond redemption white. I haven't really worn shorts since my way younger days. Any white legs are a public eyesore if not a public nuisance and those white legs are almost obscene. You know, in a public display of whiteness sort of ugly. Curse of the genetic cruelty in cultural and ethnic bio luck of a birthing draw. Ain't my dang fault I turned out white so, blame my parents who were also victims of that genetic cruelty gig. You don't get to choose your parents and I think that sort of sucks. Dang genetic cruelty anyway. Okay so we've established that Spring really is moving on in and that's a good thing. You're still gonna have to mask up for the foreseeable future and if you've not yet attained vaccination sustainability, well, for hell sakes go and get yourself a shot in the arm. It doesn't hurt and all the bullshit about vaccine horror is simply that, bullshit. We've all been in lockdown for better part of a year so get outside, wearing a mask of course, and soak up some sunshine which is better than soul shine and damn sure better than rain. I'm not knocking soul shine. Soul shine won't help you get some color back on your skin and that's simply the fact Jack so there. Okay and enough prattle for a Saturday and the last Saturday of March so it's on to machine art. It's shiny too. :]

horizon way far over there -


fancy frames -


TTFN :]

No comments:

Post a Comment