World Series Ring ... ?

 The Los Angeles Baseball Dodgers, winners of two back-to-back World Series, attended a command performance at America's White Trash House so's they could give a 2025 World Series ring to king pedofuhrer donorrhea ttumpf. I used to be a fan of the Dodgers and I admit that was quite a few years back. Well, that's all over now. Why in hell would the World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers give a World Series ring to donorrhea? There is so much wrong with that stunt and certainly puts an entirely new spin on gifting America's presidents. As I understand the standing law concerning gifts to American presidents, they don't get to keep shit like that. However this is dementia j donorrhea at issue here and the whiny fuck will most certainly figure the ring is his to keep. Sort of like that 747 jumbo jet gifted his donorrhea by the government of Qatar. That's Qatar and not guitar. Deer leader will most certainly try and keep that jumbo jet when he's finally kicked out of the White Trash House hopefully sooner rather than later. I suspect there's someone in the trumpf regime dropping hints on visiting dignitaries that a spectacular gift will be expected from the visitor to give to donorrhea for a photo op and as an appeasing gesture to der pedofuhrer donorrhea. Hmmm, I could offer a gesture for the pedophile but I'm not certain he'd care for it. Anyway I really don't think professional sports teams should be giving donorrhea or any American president a gift. Anyone elected (?) to the highest office in our Land should be serving the American people and not playing "gimme" with sycophants and other social parasites. Now for some Sunday machine art. By the way, the American people await the decision coming from donorrhea on when, exactly, he plans on invading Iran. Oh this will turn out so badly ...

holly -


caught -


chair -


more or -


back in the late 1970's, the Dodgers played the New York Yankees in two back-to-back World Series games with the Dodgers and the Dodgers lost both times. those were the days of Reggie Jackson. baseball was worth following in those days that are sadly gone and gone for good. 😐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laborious

Une grande présentation ...