July 3rd Week
Somebody may have won the World Cup. I couldn't say who may have won. I don't care. Trumpf and Amerika more than likely killed the World Cup and maybe that's for the best. Again ... I don't care. The World Cup became dead to me when Infantino awarded trumpf that bullshit World Cup Piece Price. That was the price for this incarnation of the World Cup. Talk about political groveling disguised as kissing trumpf ass. Damnably obscene no doubt. Trumpf's Iran quagmire is spreading and Israel is whining on account of Iranian missiles are coming close to Israel. Aw the poor babies. So with that ominous news, the yids will cack an untold number of Palestinian men, women, children, and babies. That's the usual model of inhumanity Israel practices regarding Palestinians. Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I was willing to cut the Israelis some slack seeing as how the severity of Israeli carnage on Palestine was nothing like it is at present. Not any longer. The genocidally insane Israeli's can suck it. Fuck off. Fuck off and die. And don't come back y'all hear what I'm saying ... ? I do hope that the war criminal Netanyahu tries to sneak himself a visit to New York City. Mayor Mamdani is looking at ways to arrest Netanyahu on that outstanding arrest warrant Netanyahu has hanging over his blood soaked head. Get him Mr. Mayor and good on you. About time someone in authority decided to enforce international law. Okay enough for now as Monday machine art is up next.
politik -
regret -
notes -
tack up -
The Only Rule is the Absence of Permission
Art is not a certificate issued by an institution or a nod from a gallery cartel. Art is whatever you can get away with. For over a quarter of a century, I have logged on, dialed into the chaotic pulse of the universe, and dragged raw images out of the digital ether. I use Gemini, Flow, Deep Dream, Craiyon, and Chance. These are my brushes, my chisels, and my looking glasses. I do not ask for permission to use them, nor do I hide them behind pretension. A tool is a tool; the intent is entirely mine. 😏




Comments
Post a Comment