Friday, January 20, 2023

The Inane Antics Of Testosticles

 Today is my birthday. Yup. Another year older and maybe not too far from the end. I can almost relish the notion of ending this existence. I have questions about what's on the "other" side. That is IF there's "another" side. Anyway today I'll go out for Mexican food, there's a real authentic and delicious Mexican restaurant here in my slice of the Mojave, and I'm about making a pig of myself already. So happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy happy birthday to me and blah blah blah. Now for that Friday machine art installment.

clock in the hall -


bridge to... -


ready for that closeup -


I eye -


gratefully dead -


there is one thing about birthdays, it is worlds of better to have a birthday than to not. think it through. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment