Saturday, January 28, 2023

Spare

I've been reading Spike's book titled 'Spare' and it turns out a quite interesting read. I now know more about the British royals than I did prior to reading the book. I didn't really know much at all. At least I know more now than back then. Spike's book is worth the time spent. My one real conclusion taken from 'Spare' is that the British monarchy is a real dysfunctional mess. Hopeless mired in centuries of dysfunction. Petty, shiftless, racist, misogynistic, elitist, arrogant, and not very bright. If one has a falling out with the British royals there is a very real chance the sorry soul on the outs will end up cacked and brutally so. So it turns out Prince Charming is a sick and vacuous Disney myth. Did you know that Walt Disney is dead? Well he sure as hell is. Probably for the best. I'm thinking that Walt might not be too keen on how his dreams of fantasy turned into a corporate money grubbing hydra. Now for our Saturday machine art. None to soon I would add.

tunnel and not the one in Paris -


 Point Reyes -


golden gate the bridge -


taxidermy -


taxidermists use glass eyes. gives the dead thing being stuffed and mounted an almost real appearance. almost. 😕

No comments:

Post a Comment