Saturday, September 17, 2022

Synopsis...The Rings Of Power

 So I've been watching the 'Rings Of Power' trying to figure out what the hell is going on and how in hell the makers of this monstrosity are going to tie all the loose ends together into a cohesive whole. Hole? Whatever? Anyway in the installment from last week, elf dude is captured by a pair of hands and ends up in some pit doing forced labor for orcs. I think the things are orcs. Doesn't matter. Elf dude gets dragged back into the pit after a feeble attempt at escape. Elf dude has killed some orcs and the orcs are none too happy about that. Orcs are preparing to cut the Elf dude's head off when this mystery guy shows up and looks certainly like one of the elves. My wife informs me that she's been looking ahead at the story line using some Youtube thingy about the show. Anyway I take the wife's word for this confusing mess and my wife suggests that the elf mystery dude might be Sauron. Oooooo...I suppose that might just fit into the story line. In the meanwhile and last night's episode, the warrior elf lady that I thought was a fair part of the narrative turns out...she is, in fact. The elf warrior lady, Galadrail or Gladbag or Glad some damn shit or whatever, is sailing off to some damn where with some Queen Regent that had put the elf lady in the stocks. Meanwhile...some king guy that doesn't want anyone to know he's a king well, he's been in the stocks and somehow gets free and thus closes the chapter four in the 'Rings Of Power'. This is kind of like the Saturday installments that would run at any neighborhood theater place back in the day. "Next weeks adventure will find elf warrior lady and that Queen lady regent along with a fleet of warrior sailor types and where and when they build the boats is a gimme..." Too late to turn back now, I'm needing answers to about at least three books filled with questions that I'm insisting needs some answers. Saturday machine art is next and you'll not have to wait until next week.

existential -


freudian -


abstract -


cugots -


too loose -


I'll say this about that...even though the 'rings of power' aren't even made yet, the special effects for this production are spectacular. the wife informs me that the 'rings' show is set for 4 yes count them 4 seasons. I'm not gonna make it to the end. 😑

No comments:

Post a Comment