Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Ickyology

 To my complete surprise, I've been awarded a post-bachelor degree in Social Ickyology. That's absolutely right. I've been given the honor from the University of The Great Basin and The Mojave Desert Inc.. Talk about an unexpected honor. I was dang close to being gobsmacked. Anyway and on account of I tend to tackle issues that most folk find as "icky." I've been known to objectify any and all things "icky" just because it gives me something to screed over. You know things like 'icky politicians' and 'icky shits' like Senator Lindsey 'mite swishy' Graham and Senator Mikey 'up with polygamy' Lee and shoot, the list I use is almost endless. Oh yes and I shouldn't forget about America's flagrant if not treasonous asshole the trump. What an insufferable prick. Trump and not your run-of-the-mill asshole like Elon Muskrat. As soon as I receive my honorable mention from good old U o TGB and TMD Inc., I'm going to have it framed in a lovely and appealing to the eye spiffy frame. All artsy and shit like that there. I tend to shy away from tooting my own horn but this one is different. Mom would have been so proud of her boy. My old man not so much. The old man was dang hard to please and about all the fuck ever said to me was, "you get worse instead of better." The old man had this narrow leather belt that he always wore except when I'd got into some neighborhood trouble and then that 'icky' belt came off and it was ass whooping time. Ahh the good old days. Maybe not so much. Now for our Hump Day tribute to art and all things artificially crafted using that gracious and dang novel AI software. After all, art is whatever you can get away with.

feets -


special -


cranes -


journey -


Pablo of course -


I suppose now I can be all pretentious and uppity and snobby like those 'lettered' gentlemen that parade around like horny peacocks. Of course IF I did that, the wife would call me out in about a New York minute. 😎



No comments:

Post a Comment