Friday, July 1, 2022

Holiday!!!

 Holiday weekend starts today and oh glory blow shit up and hit the big road for fun and adventure and all manner of excitement. America's birthday...Happy birthday Mother Homeland...Happy birthday to you. Us. Whatever. So and today we'll wind up the poetry fest and give it a rest for a while. The following verse is by me of course and is from the book. I recently referred to it. 

under advisement

the angel of death went in before god

     death was put off and in a bit of a mood

not wanting to come across as rude

     mr. death started off slowly...

"I took this job as

     the pay was good and

I had plenty of time for myself.

     but lately these humans are

hard to keep up with...

     is there anything your godness can do?

like maybe

     get me some help and

I could use a vacation.

     this truly has become a

situation."

     so god

took it under advisement          ...          DKN Jr.


machine art for Friday.

fire -


reflection -


who do -


like all good things...this too must come to an end. eventually. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment