Super El Niño With ...
The ridiculously hyped 2026 El Niño will, according to climate scientists, have "Godzilla Strength!" That's right kids, not only will the upcoming 'El Niño' be really really REALLY bad, the upcoming El Niño will be like Godzilla putting the bitch slap on Tokyo. Dang I think that is really gonna hurt. Tokyo. However. the predicted 'super El Niño' hasn't quite yet done more than about be a no show. The climate guys have been on about the El Niño thing for months now and their reporting changes ever so slightly if not hyper-incentivized to provide just the right amount of hysteria to a rather mundane weather report. El Niño so far has been much ado about not a gad danged thang. That's western desert slang for the spooky stormy shit isn't. Isn't here, shows no sign of being anywhere close to here, and so what the fuck are we supposed to do about any of their reporting now ... build an ark big enough for everyone? I am NOT a climate denier. I believe climate change is happening right before our very eyes and yet ... it really isn't helpful when all the bravado bullshit is so far ... not even a good freak out. Anyway a 'Godzilla Strength Super El Niño' is on its way and headed on the face of a Kelvin Wave for the West Coast of Washington, Oregon, California, and Baja Mexico. I've not a freaking clue as to what a "Kelvin Wave" may in fact be but the West Coast surfers will be wet suited up and ready to hang ten on that Kelvin Wave no doubt. You need to understand that surfers are for the most part straight up nuts. They do some really crazy shit with waves and sharks and all of them to a man/woman claim to be having the time of their life. However short that life might be. Back in them olden days I tried to learn surfing and about all I really learned was that the bottom of the ocean will give your face such a smack. Wet sand is really hard to get off your tongue and I can vouch for that assertion. Finally and IF El Niño is headed for the coast riding a Kelvin Wave, that should make for some impressive photo opportunities and the photographers might want to think about obtaining a wet suit and/or a really good lifejacket. I'll watch all that action later on YouTube. Now for Wednesday machine art.
moon once -
moon for -
teeth -
cephalopod -
bloom -
the governor of California, one Gavin Newsome, has already made a "disaster declaration" and he's getting California ready for the really big Kelvin Wave El Niño 2026 ... surf will be up sooner or later ... maybe 😏
oh yes and here's the screen grab of the Godzilla freak out -






Comments
Post a Comment