A Full Slate

The regular season for the NFL begins today, Sunday September 13, 2026. Yep the bruise brothers are back for another season of torn ACL's, torn shoulder rotator cuffs, blunt force trauma concussion protocols, fingers in your eye sockets, cuts, bruising, sprains, strains, and miscellaneous bodily harm because that's how it's done in the NFL. Those well padded gladiators will be out there on the artificial turf huffing and puffing their way to that ever so elusive Vince Lombardi trophy and the bragging rights to "we are the champions" if only for one off season. Seems not much of a reward for the bodily sacrifice made by the NFL bruisers. Anyway season is officially on and there you go. It's entirely possible I'll watch a game ... but not likely. I mean it's the opening of football season and it doesn't even get worth watching until about the last week in December. Yep. Now for Sunday machine art.

studio -


maynard -


orbital -


spine -


so our orange adolf pedofuhrer is over in Ireland for a golfing weekend. I didn't know that donorrhea had a golf course in Ireland. anyway, trumpf started off his visit to the Emerald Isle with a rousing chorus of "gosh it would be wonderful to see a unified Ireland ... " as you can well imagine trumpf's remark did not sit well with the Irish and I read a blurb that stated the President of Ireland would NOT be holding a visit from trumpf. I wonder why that might be ...  but to calm diplomatic rattled nerves Madam President did meet with trumpf and read his trumpdom the riot act ... 😏 our world needs much more of that 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juneteenth? Well Doesn't It Suck To Be...

Une grande présentation ...