Death Watch
Our dog has cancer. Bladder cancer. Why are humans and dogs born to suffer then die ... ? An existential conundrum plaguing our species and the dogs since way way way back in the day. Emmy, that's our dog, has been with us since she was about two. I don't know what that means in dog years. She's current with our Vet and we're about pretty close to that time. If you've ever had pets, well, you know exactly what I'm on about. She's got meds and almost as many meds as I have but mine are so much different than the meds our dog is getting. This is the part of owning, god I despise that expression, we do NOT own our dog. She's family and family is never owned, Well the exception to that rule would be the trumpf klan and I'm not spending any amount of time on the trumpf obscenity. Emmy is showing signs of confusion and I'm not certain how much of that is pain. She really hasn't whimpered all that much. Occasionally when getting down off our couch which is really her couch she just lets us use it when she's not. Using it. So we keep a close eye on what she's doing and where she's doing whatever it is dogs do in those final days, hours, ... fuck! We've had to put down two dogs and one cat already ... the animals grow old rather quickly I do believe. If they didn't, well, we'd still have two more dogs and one bad ass three legged cat without a tail. Incident with a car in Phoenix. So I'm not feeling the love on this day. If the bullshit wasn't serious enough aleady ... I suppose it's a mite different watching the death spiral of your own country as that's sort of a separate deal. The death of a faithful companion and very close relative straight up sucks really large. That's all I've got for now as I simply had to vent just a snidge. Now for Saturday machine art.
cauli -
cauli again -
jumper -
shudder -
hokey -
facing the inevitable not knowing the exact timing of an inevitable event is some grueling bullshit no doubt ... 😐





Comments
Post a Comment