I Had No Idea

 I've been studying cosmology. My own personal cosmology and others thinking about the subject. Cosmology is the study of our infinite universe and is therefore a really really deep subject. If you happen to be standing on the threshold of our universe well, it wouldn't really matter where you were standing as ... anywhere you'd choose to stand would be not so different from any other threshold you'd care to stand at. Or not stand at. Up, down, side to side, all of it becomes quite irrelevant in an infinite universe. Should you be standing on one spot our universe would still be stretching on and then on and then ... anywhere you'd care to stand would still be infinite in all of the infinitely different and divergent places you could conceivably stand at. Or on. Or you know ... whatever. An infinite universe is therefore a case of Schrödinger's cat. Cat may in fact be, or the cat may in fact not be so ... it really won't take too much longer and you'll give yourself a migraine thinking about all the possibilities that are possible. Cosmology simple as that. Anyway I discovered from my most recent explorations in cosmology, my personal cosmology is quite the same as Hopi cosmology and for years and stretching back way way back in my own personal timeline, I've held Hopi views on cosmology and didn't really ever think about the possibility of considering my own views were actually the beliefs of some other culture's views and gosh, surprise surprise surprise. There are most certainly widely divergent views of Hopi cosmology and my own yet, there are bottomline similarities that are personally startling. Who knew ... I sure as hell did not have a clue until ... Until I began serious research to find answers to questions I've sought answers to for years. A textbook case in point ... some years ago I was an avid nimrod and was whole hog into guns and killing moving living things. Then one morning before sunrise and being out on the hunt and staking a spot on a rather barren hill top where I had a clear view of an entire hillside, some nimrods were shooting at a coyote that had happened into their view. So I watched coyote run past the shooters and the coyote ran up to me which, firstly, got the other nimrods to quit shooting at coyote and secondly, the coyote got close enough to me that I could clearly hear him ask, "why are you killing us?" Needless to say I was floored. One, because the coyote spoke to me in plain enough English and two, I did not have an answer for the coyote. I still to this day don't have an answer for coyote. I did quit hunting. Gave up my guns and the necessary accouterment for the hunting crap and began to wonder how it was I could hear a coyote asking a question about hunting, killing, and senseless violence in general. I got the chance years later to share my experience with a Navajo man I had as a neighbor. My neighbor informed that my experience with coyote meant I was an adopted member of Coyote Clan and my neighbor was of Coyote Clan himself. I've always been rather proud of that but I rarely share that experience with people. There's no point. Anyway and back to cosmology ... humanity doesn't really know shit about humanity in general other than how to kill one another. Humanity is just now beginning to grasp the possibilities of our infinite universe and still we know very little about our place, if we have one, in this vast ocean in which our earth floats almost imperceptibly. The reality that was taught to baby boomers back then, is not the reality we are just beginning to grapple with today. So given all the insane bullshit produced by one orange adolf pedofuhrer donorrhea trumpf is merely a sign of our humanity winding up the "fourth world" and that is Hopi teaching. The Fifth World of Peace is beckoning and there are not too many people willing to consider the possibility of some serious shit dang close to happening. Curious so very curious ... Now for Thursday machine art.

bored -


noxema -


stares -


duology -


search an epstein chapter -


I've always been fascinated with time. clocks, watches, calendars, the like. I believe that humanity is way too hung up on time. time exists on Planet Earth and more than likely nowhere else in our infinite universe. the universe is certainly not ours to consider as property, timely or not so ... 💥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kid Is/Was Hybrid ... ?

President Joe Puts His Ass On The Line