Just So We're Clear ...
My name is don. don nash and I am the owner/operator of this 'skulzwerks' blog dealy. I create imagery using AI art software. I've been at the business of generating imagery for dang near 25 years. Using the software has made it possible to generate imagery that I never dreamed possible back in the beginning of this nifty adventure. I started up in the beginning writing poetry and was that ever a bust. I had some published success but very little to be perfectly honest about the endeavor. Then I got to work on imagery which consisted of much cut, paste, copy, photo shop, and then post. Again, some success but not so much that helps keep your ego in check. Yes I do have some ego. Anyway and to be perfectly clear on the subject, I use Ai art software to generate imagery. I make no apologies for what I do. IF a reader has issues with AI generated imagery, you'll not want to waste your time and mine by bothering to wade into this software generated madness. That madness is merely a running commentary on our days of social madness and political corruption that leaves the bullshit pulled by Dick Nixon seem like a day at a kiddie preschool. So I break clean about usage and the such. Now for more and Monday machine art.
caught -
within -
ending -
weeps -
lately there has been a noticeable uptick in anti-gen bitchery about AI art. I'm not certain about why but I personally have been "attacked and my mother insulted for what I do." go ahead and insult me but you'd best leave your punk-ass remarks about my mother swirling around the inside of your very tiny head. my mother drank herself to death shortly after my old man ate a 12 ga aspirin on account of he had a headache ... I'm guessing. I wasn't there to commiserate with my kin folk ... I was in state ordered lock up. jail or prison or what the fuck ever you'd care to call that. Besides, I was NOT welcome at my family's anything on account of at the time I was a hopeless junky. I got to detox in jail and I would not recommend that manner of getting clean to anyone but, it worked out for me in the long run. so ... enjoy the imagery or not ... I'm not about to give up on something I enjoy a great deal. lastly ... fuck the anti-gens ... that's how I'll refer to the elitist snobs from here on in ... or out ... whatever ... 😏




Comments
Post a Comment