Back Home Again ... Finally

 The USS Gerald R Ford aircraft carrier has finally made it back to home port and so Ford's sailors will get some much needed shore leave and with any luck those sailors will get back an aircraft carrier that is up to speed and able to handle the daily crapper regiments of hard working US Navy sailors officers and the grunts. Grunts? Hmmm, I think that would apply to Marines ... dang I'd better check on tags. Back in a minute ... okay grunts is a handle given to the frontline Marines that take the bullets. For our Navy the working men and women are referred to as 'swabbies' but I'm not sure for how long the sailors use that handle. Probably until the recruits are past the recruit learning curve. Anyway, the Ford is home port and getting the necessary repairs that didn't happen when the Ford was re-directed to the Middle East by the Department of War. That happens to be America's orange adolf pedofuhrer donorrhea trumpf and his stooge tattoo boy heggy what-the-fuck. Heggy sports all manner of white supremacist tattoos and those tatts really look stupid but then that would be heggy ... truly and staggeringly stupid ... and a suck ass sycophant gofer. To think that once upon a time America had a Navy that was an honorable branch of our services ... that was then and this is ... a straight up fucking shame. Now for Friday machine art.

wait once -


thrice -


opus -


now/then -


prophesy -


I just recently found out that Mr Les Blough of Axis of Logic fame is alive and well in Venezuela ... Hi Les I'm still here in the desert of course ... Mr Blough gave me my first break in the literary world and I'm eternally grateful ... 😏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Une grande présentation ...

The Kid Is/Was Hybrid ... ?