Saturday, January 20, 2024

43,216,000,000

 Forty three billion, two hundred and sixteen million miles is how many miles I've lived since I first saw the light of our world after breaking free of my mother's uterus. Small wonder that my feet hurt. That's a dang lot of miles. That forty three billion, two hundred and sixteen million miles is how many miles the Planet I live on has orbited around our sun. It's my birthday and holy crap, I never and I do mean ever thought I'd live this long nor seen the things I've seen. Don't get me wrong here, I appreciate every last freaking mile I have traversed. Good days, bad days, days that are just filler in between other days. I've had ups and downs and uppers and downers and spacey dang hallucinogens and some shit that fucked my existence up royally. That is NOT a good thing to have let alone brag about and I am not bragging. Oh hell no. That misery began after my first episode with the marijuana. Dang 'gateway drugs' anyway. These days I am simply chock filled with wisdom, wise ass remarks of just about every color or shading you'd care to imagine hearing from a Planetary sojourner and so far, life's been for the most part, good to me. I'm not dead yet so, fuck Genocide Joe Biden. Fuck Bibi Netanyahu. Fuck Vlad the Putin. Fuck Hamas. Fuck the IOF. Fuck the Yemeni Houthis. Fuck Dementia J. Trump. Fuck Nikki Haley that seems woefully ignorant of Uh-merican history. Fuck the United States Congress both the House and Senate. Fuck Quentin Tarantino ... goddamn he makes shitty movies. Okay so now the world knows I am a birthday boy at least for this Saturday and now it's time for that Saturday machine art. 

come as you are -


hypmotized -


dying -


light -


ecstasy -


bohemious -


one thing is probably more certain than any other thing's certain and that's more than likely for sure ... we're having us some fun now ... 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment