Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Hi-Yo Horsey

 I got to see a horse on Monday in our condo community. I wasn't really expecting to see a horse on Monday but ... there was the horse in a horse trailer being pulled by a flatbed pickup truck. Right there in our community. Well, that made me happy as happy can be. I do love the horses. Especially horses running free out in the wild. Nevada has loads of wild horses. Nevada also has a BLM (Bureau of Land Management) that has decided to roundup most all of the wild horses. Goddamn BLM thinks they can manage Nevada's wild country better than Mother Nature. The BLM isn't necessarily very bright. Or adept at managing Nevada's wild resources. Anyway I asked the wife IF I could get a horse. The wife looked back at me in that wife being tolerant with dumb ass husband for asking ridiculously lame questions sort of look and replied, "no you can't have a horse and you sure as hell will not get to keep a horse in the living room." Dang, cut to the quick. All that being stated, I did get to see a horse on Monday and that will have to suffice for a horsey fix. Now for Tuesday machine art. No horses though. Dang ...

jetski -


jump -


fingrila -


seaside -


magic -


master of puppets -


I suppose my wife is getting used to my ridiculous requests. asking about a horse did not elicit the same response as when I asked the wife if I could get a Harley. wife said "you are NOT going to keep any damn Harley in the front room." 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment