Monday, January 29, 2024

Please Understand ...

 I guess I'm going to have to be a teensy bit more circumspect. I've been "censored" on the Mastodon social thingy and a number of my very critical comments on the fucked up and brutally genocidal Israeli butchers have been yanked. I really thought I could express myself freely on the Mastodon site. Not a chance. The "antisemite gestapo" are eyes everywhere and I'm probably lucky the fucking Israelites haven't drone-bombed my house. Yes, the murderous freaks have eyes and informers EVERYWHERE and the bastards are watching meticulously for any slightly shaded remark critical of the Israelites. Goddamn I really hate that censorship bullshit. So and anyway, this week is off to one really crappy start. Monday machine art is up right about now.

ghetto -


puritan -


army -


bridge -


mask -


dead horse -


curious -


harbinger -


censorship is one nasty consequence that really rubs me the wrong way. I have opinions that are way outside the "norm" and I really could not care less. other than having my work removed from public display, well, living with censorship doesn't seem all that bad UNTIL that censorship happens to you. happened to me and I don't like it not one bit. pisses me off really and this is certainly far from over. 😡

No comments:

Post a Comment