Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday is just alright for surrealism

It's Saturday and the Saturday before the Labor Day festivities. According to the Manual for All Things Amerikan, you're supposed to go out and celebrate the working man/woman. see what I did there? I went all socially correctamundo. goody for me.
anyway, given that this here amerika is trapped in the lockjaws of bizarre surrealism and I would point out amerika's surreal president as our prima facie example on all things surreal, well, why not even still more surrealism for an extra special Saturday. surrealism you see, is right up my wheelhouse. or whatever. I just like the surreal. surrealism looks pretty dang cool on paper. or on a digital display board. or a computer. or a blog site. any and here we go...
surreal collage -

and a surreal coffee house somewhere in Tejas -

happy Saturday everyone and stay safe on this here Labor Day weekend. well and on Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment