Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday Sermonette

 yes people, it's Sunday and time for another sermonette to help your ravaged souls and offer some light in our rapidly darkening tunnels. well maybe not so much 'tunnels' as a global feedback loop that holds some rather ominous portends. see what I did there? I used a somewhat antique verb that defines itself as an ominous warning. the word portend? yeah, that's where the warning shit comes in. so...

in the beginning god said, "what's up people?' and then god determined that perhaps the people needed a bit more time to ripen and grow into some form of human civility. and so and as is glaringly obvious, god is still waiting.

okay that's about enough with the sermonette crap. how about that Covid-19? damn bug just won't quit or even come close to relenting even a little bit. but trump says there'll be a vaccine some time in April. of next year and that's IF the crazy freak can get himself re-elected. so let us all bow our heads and offer a prayer to god and/or whatever, that trump should catch the damn Covid-19 and cack. seems about as good enough a use for prayer as any other silly damn shit. here I was praying for RBG to be able to hang in there long enough for trump to get booted from office. so much for that. damn, Ms. Ginsberg's passing is about as dark a portend as I can think of. there I used the old verb again. I think the use is a verb usage. I'm no grammarian so hell if I can know for sure. can we know anything for sure? I mean these days, ain't about not a goddamn thing seems for sure. okay and enough blah blah blah. yeah I did already say that didn't I...

on to today's machine art and first up would be 'go ask Alice' and here it comes -


next we have -


that last image is in keeping with the dark and portending theme that's running today. TTFN :}

No comments:

Post a Comment